What is Energy certification and what are the parameters that are considered for the Energy Certification?
The energy certification has the function for certifying the performance and energy characteristics of a building, so as to allow an assessment of comparison of these characteristics with respect to the reference values established by law.
The parameters that are considered for the Energy Certification are as follows:
- The characteristics and the state of preservation of the building envelope (exterior and interior walls, roofs, floors, windows, etc..)
- The characteristics of the winter heating;
- The characteristics of the production of domestic hot water;
- The characteristics of the air conditioning in summer;
- The characteristics of artificial lighting.